Tuesday, June 26, 2018

birthday wishes for best friend

appy birthday to my dearest best friend. May your day be as beautiful and amazing as you! I wish you all the happiness in the world. I love you!


funny birthday wishes for boss


I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!



My birthday wish for you is that you find peace during difficult days, discover rainbows when there are dark clouds above, and have the courage to smile when sadness overwhelms you. Happiest birthday to you, my dear friend.

Thank you for putting up with my moods and crazy streaks. You are like a sister to me. You are my everything! Happy birthday to you!


You have been such an amazing friend. My life is just so much brighter because I have you. I pray that nothing ever changes between us, unless it’s for the better. I love you! Happy birthday, bestie!


Happiest birthday to my best friend. You deserve all the wonderful things that you have right now. You are the purest soul, and you have the biggest heart. I love you.
Share this quote on FacebookSend via Mail
I know that we’re going to be the kind of friends who will grow old together. Our babies will be the best of friends, and their babies will also be best friends. Happiest birthday.

 happy anniversary message to husband

I struck gold when you became my friend. I’m so glad that we met. You don’t know how much my life has changed because of you. I hope you have the happiest birthday.

 Best wishes on your birthday! You deserve all the wonderful things in this world because you are the best person I know. I love you! Happy birthday!


You are the person who knows how to lift my spirits whenever I’m feeling low. I hope you know how much I love you, and how grateful I am that you were born on this day. Have the most wonderful birthday, my dear friend!
S


You simply are the best. Never spend a moment doubting it. Keep shining, my bright star. Have the best birthday!


birthday wishes for best friend  

A special friend like you deserves all the wonderful blessings not only today, but every day! Happy birthday, sweetie! May all your wishes come true.
I wish you all the wonderful things in life, and may this day bring you an extra dose of love and happiness. Happiest birthday to the best friend in the world. I love you!


You’re weird, geeky, and always hungry like me. No wonder we are so perfect together. Thank you for being such a constant in my life. I love you forever. Happy birthday!



It’s your birthday but I’m the one who was gifted with an amazing friend. I wish that all your wishes will come true, and I hope that this day will give you lots of wonderful surprises. I love you. Happy birthday!



Happy birthday to my oldest, truest, and best friend. May your birthday be filled with love, laughter, and all the things that you enjoy most in the world. I love you!

 goodnight my love

You are one of my life’s most precious gifts. I thank God every day for giving me a wonderful friend like you. My life will be so dull without you. Happiest birthday!



This day belongs to someone who brings happiness and love everywhere she goes. May all your dreams come true, and may you feel all the love that comes from all the people who love you. Have a fantastic birthday!

I know that I don’t tell this to you often enough, but my friendship with you is one that I most treasure. Being friends with you has made my life more exciting, joyful, and meaningful. I wish you all the best today, tomorrow, and always. Happy birthday!



Happy birthday to my best friend. You are one of my life’s biggest blessings. I wish you a life that’s filled with love and laughter. I wish you good health and long life so that we will be friends for a long time. Love you!

 good morning message for wife 

You are the sister that I never had. I love you so much, bestie. Happy birthday!



In life, you will find a special friend that will change your life forever. In my life, that friend is you. On your birthday, I wish that you will have all the desires of your heart. Happiest birthday!




Happy birthday to one of the nicest people I have ever met. May this year be even more wonderful and blessed. I love you!



I know a good friend when I see one. Even if I was only seven when we became friends, I already knew that you were going to be a friend for life. And I was right. Happy birthday, sweet one. I love you!



I want you to know that I’m thinking of you today and hoping that you’re having a fantastic time, even if I’m not there to celebrate with you. I wish you all the best today and every day. Let’s have a proper celebration when I get back. Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment